Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
Campbell Christian Schools' administration, teachers, and parents work in cooperation to fulfill the school’s mission through the Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF).
The PTF promotes a partnership between home and school by holding family fellowship events, organizing fundraisers and holding monthly parent meetings. Joining the PTF is an investment in your child’s future and facilitates involvement in our school community.
PTF Sponsored Activities Include:
- Back to School Fellowship night: A dinner welcoming the staff, students and their families to the new school year. This is a wonderful time of food and fellowship for the school community. Bounce houses, gourmet catered meal, and a raffle for lunch out with a teacher are just a few of the activities that are part of this great event.
- Teacher Appreciation Brunches: The PTF sponsors monthly brunches for the school staff. The staff looks forward to these days and appreciates the wonderful goodies that are prepared for them.
- Community Outreach: The PTF participates in a monthly food drive for the Campbell Church of Christ Food Pantry. The students bring colorful bags of food to chapel for families that do not have enough to eat.
- Fellowship Nights: The PTF sponsors fellowship nights throughout the year at local restaurants. The school community comes together for a meal and fellowship.
- Fundraisers to Sponsor Classrooms and Projects: The PTF sponsors one large fundraiser a year and several passive fundraisers such as Scrip and Escrip. The funds raised are used to purchase items to enrich the classroom experience. In addition, funds may be used to purchase items outside the classroom that enhance the school experience for all students.
- Fellowship Meetings: The PTF meets regularly during the school year to share a meal, discuss school programs and events, and to enrich the school community. Child care is provided for a nominal fee.
- Uniform Exchange Program: The PTF manages a uniform closet of gently used uniform items donated by parents. Parents may exchange or purchase items from the closet.
Regular meetings are from 6:30-7:30 pm with a complimentary dinner for parents served starting at 6:00 pm. Childcare for children 3 and up is offered for a nominal fee of $2.00 per child which includes pizza, drink and snack.
Please refer to the school calendar for upcoming meeting dates.