- Your donation improves the quality of education each student receives and helps prepare the next generation of community, church, and national leaders.
- Tuition and fees do not cover the true cost of a Campbell Christian education. Annual giving is vitally important as it helps close the gap between tuition and the real cost of educating a student.
- Contributions are tax-deductible. Campbell Christian Schools is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 organization. A donation helps CCS and an individual’s total tax liability can be reduced with a contribution.
- Double your donation. Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Some provide matching funds to support employee volunteer hours. So, your gift can actually spur additional gifts.
You can designate funds to one of the following endowments:
- Long-term Fund
- Teacher's Endowment
- Building and Capital Improvement Fund
If you would like to contribute, please contact Shawn Stuart at email@example.com