Summer Sports Camps
Football • Volleyball • Wrestling • Introduction to Sports • Sports Conditioning • Basketball
Our summer sports camps are designed to bring out the best in every individual by teaching sports fundamentals, strategy of the game, skills development, teamwork and sportsmanship in a positive, fun and structured learning environment.
Camps are open to any student that has completed grades from Kindergarten through 8th. All skill levels are welcome. Participants will be grouped by age and ability. All sports are co-ed. Camps are open to children that are not enrolled at Campbell Christian Schools.
Sports Camp Schedule
- Grades 1st-3rd: June 12-16 (9:00-12:00)
- Grades 4th-8th: June 12-16 (12:30-3:30)
- Grades 3rd-5th: June 19-23 (9:00-12:00)
- Grades 6th-8th: June 19-23 (12:30-3:30)
- Grades K-3rd: June 26-30 (9:00-12:00)
- Grades 4th-8th: June 26-30 (12:30-3:30)
INTRODUCTION TO SPORTS
Grades 1st-3rd: July 10-14 (9:00-12:00Cancelled
- Grades 4th-8th: July 10-14 (9:00-12:00)
- Grades 1st-3rd: July 17-21 (9:00-12:00)
- Grades 4-8th: July 17-21 (12:30-3:30)
Contact Aaron Walls at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-370-4900 ext 286 for more information.