Grades Offered: Infant-8th Grade
Standardized Test Scores: Averages typically in the top 20% (ask office for details by year/grade). Currently, we use MAP testing by the Northwest Evaluation Association.
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Association of Christian Schools International (ASCI)
Curriculum: CCS uses a combination secular/religious curriculum designed to exceed California State Academic and Common Core Standards by grade. We use Deep Roots Bible and Positive Action for Christ for Bible which is taught as an academic subject. Electronic textbooks are used for many. For further information on our curriculum, please contact the school office at (408) 370-4900.
- One Infant class
- Two Toddler classes
- One Transitional class (toddlers who turn 2 and are not potty trained)
- One Early Preschool class (ages 2 ½ to 3 ½ on average)
- One Middle Preschool class (ages 3 to 4 on average)
- One Junior Pre-Kindergarten
- Two Pre-Kindergarten classes (ages 4 to 5 on average)
- Kindergarten through 5th grade, two classes per grade
- 6th grade
- 7th grade
- 8th grade
(*Subject to change by yearly demand.)
- Infant: Maximum 8 students per day
- Toddler: Maximum 16 students per day
- Preschool: Maximum 109 students per day
- Elementary: Approximately 230 students
- Junior High: Approximately 80
- Summer Program (K-5): approximately 90 students per day
- Summer Sports Program: 150 total
- Junior High Summer Camp: 40 total
- Pre-K — music, library, and physical education.
- Kindergarten - 5th grade — music, art, computers, physical education, and library.
- Junior High: A wide variety of electives available including: Technology, Visual and Performing Arts, Band, Foreign Language and 3D Art.
Optional Activities*: Extended care, summer programs, a yearly musical production, additional music lessons, a chess club, and a writing club.
Other Activities*: Back to School Fellowship Dinner, PTF meetings, Fun Run, Family Picnic Day, Christmas and Spring concerts, Art Show, classroom parties for holidays, Scholastic Book Fairs, weekly chapels, Christmas sing-a-longs, multiple field trips per class per year, overnight field trips in 4th-8th grades, and guest speakers.
(*Subject to change by yearly demand.)
Technology: All classrooms are outfitted with LCD projectors, VCR/DVD players, document cameras, wireless internet access, and Apple TV units. Pre-K through 5th grade students attend computer class. In computer class, each student is assigned a laptop computer for instruction in technology use. Each classroom has a set of iPads for additional academic activities. Junior High students are loaned an iPad to use at school and home for the academic year. To support all of this technology, the school has invested in a high speed, robust, wireless network. Campbell Christian has had a 1 to 1 iPad program since 2011 in its Junior High program. In 2021, the school expanded its 1 to 1 iPad program to include all Kindergarten through Eight Grade students. Junior High brings iPads home nightly. K-5 iPads are kept in the classrooms on campus.
- 1 to 1 iPad Program in Kindergarten through Eight Grade
- Preschool teachers use chrome books to educate and present.
Student Database: The school management system is FACTS. Parents access FACTS to get information on the school calendar, student homework, lesson plans, student grades, student class directory, photos, class syllabus, and school announcements.
School Site Size: 4.7 acres
Play Areas: There are 3 K-5th grade play structures nestled in over 4,000 square feet. There is a sand box, one 3000 square foot play structure for early childhood, three separate grass play areas for students, and a blacktop area.
Buildings: There is approximately 65,000 square feet of space for roughly 450 students that attend daily. There is an auditorium (about 3,800 square feet), a large banquet room (Oak Room) for special assemblies (about 2,250 square feet), a Fellowship Hall for food service and extended care (about 1,300 square feet), a gym (5,600 square feet), two locker rooms, and art/science, music, and computer classrooms.
Employees: Over 70 including teaching, administrative, maintenance, and extended care/summer program employees.