Campbell Christian Schools has an enrollment policy open to all applicants who meet the admissions requirements set by each of our individual schools (see below for details).
Our school year runs from September through May with a separate summer session. Enrollment for the upcoming school year opens on the first business day of February and ends when all spaces are filled. Please be aware that classes fill quickly and applications are considered in the order that they are received.
Tours of the school can be scheduled for most mornings throughout the year.
1. Visit Campbell Christian School: A personal tour by one of our administrators will allow you to learn about the programs that Campbell Christian has to offer, meet some of our staff, and experience our chapel program and classroom environments.
2. Submit an application: Each prospective student must submit a complete application, accompanied by a copy of the immunization record, child's birth certificate, report card, standardized test scores (where applicable) and non-refundable enrollment fee. Student applications are processed as they are received. Our open enrollment begins February 1st.
3. Assessment: Kindergarten and first grade are given a Gesell Developmental Assessment ($250), all other grades may be required if standardized test scores are not available or upon administrator request.
4. Acceptance Letter: Once the enrollment fee and application are processed by Admissions, you will receive an acceptance letter.
5. Prior To The Start of School: In the fall, you will receive an information packet with back-to-school information. Included in this packet will be a list of needed school supplies, a student handbook, a school calendar, and other information regarding school procedures and requirements.
All of our schools require a completed application (submitted during the open enrollment period) for new families to be considered for admission. Prior to starting school, children must meet immunization requirements as set by the State of California. Details can be found on the California Department of Public Health website Shots for Schools.
Campbell Christian Early Childhood Center is licensed by the State of California. As such, there are state forms that must be on file at the school prior to your child starting our program. You will receive these forms with the Early Childhood Center application.
All applicants entering kindergarten and 1st grade must take the Gesell Developmental Observation test to determine developmental readiness for kindergarten and 1st grade. This test is administered in a non-threatening environment by one of our school administrators. For more information on the Gesell test, please see the Gesell Institute FAQ or contact the school.
Students entering all other grades are required to have current report cards and standardized test scores available in lieu of testing. On rare occasions when further information is needed, students may be required to take a short portion of the TerraNova Achievement Reading and Math tests for admittance.
Once your student is accepted into the school, you may also enroll them in Extended Care, which is our before and/or after-school care program.
Junior High School
Students are required to have current report cards and standardized test scores available in lieu of testing.