Campbell Christian Schools is a ministry of the Campbell Church of Christ. The church and school share classrooms, activities and ministry opportunities on the same campus. Together we provide a well rounded education and supportive spiritual community for both students and families.
The Children’s Ministry of Campbell Church is headed by Marian Parker and is an especially rich resource for school families. Our philosophy is that kids and parents need time together as well as opportunities to belong and learn on their own level.
On Sunday. we provide opportunities for all ages:
- Infants through preschoolers can attend worship with their parents at both 8:30 and 11:15 am or they can be with other children in our care center.
- Kindergarten through 3rd grade stay with their parents for worship and communion giving them the opportunity to connect with the church and learn from other adults. Afterwards, they can go to KidZone, an inviting place to enjoy our children’s program.
- 4th & 5th graders are welcome in KidZone as “Power Kids” where they can serve as junior helpers.
- Bible classes for all ages are offered at 10:00 am. This is a great time for kids to find a place of belonging with their peers and learn more about God.
- For parents there are several class offerings including a “Parent’s Connection” class (parents of preschool and elementary age children). All Bible class groups welcome couples and singles offering support, belonging, and growing experiences.
Throughout the year we offer other family activities such as:
- Community events such as Easter activities, Trunk-n-Treat, Breakfast with Santa . These are a great way to share time with your kids as well as get to know other families.
- Our annual summer Vacation Bible School where over 250 children enjoy a four evening extravaganza with games, great music, and exciting ways for kids to connect with God.
- For our 6th through 12th graders- the church’s Youth ministry offers many opportunities for spiritual growth and connection to God and other students.