● Variation of Traits ● Animal Habitats ● Ecosystems ● Food Chains ● Earth's Orbits and Rotations
● Gravity and Weight
● Personal Narratives ● Journal Writing ● Historical Fiction ●Opinion Writing ● Biographies ● Poetry ● Buddy Reading
● Geography and Extensive Maps Skills ● Native Cultures ● Basic Government and Economics ● Communities ● Ancient Civilizations
● Israelite Exodus from Egypt ● 7 cycles of Israelite relationships with God ● The Old Testament
- The Tech
- Academy of Science
- Chabot Space and Science Center
- Animal Research Report
- Space Poster
- Flip Book Project
- Past and Present of Cities
- Watercycle Diorama
Mrs. Clara Han has a BA in linguistics and a MA in TESOL teaching certification from Stony Brook University in New York. She aspires to enhance her Linguistics background to serve the CCS family. Her motto for teaching comes from Ephesians 4:2; "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." For two years, Mrs. Han had the opportunity to teach public school students (K-12) in Osaka, Japan through the Japan Exchange and teaching program. Mrs. Han is happily married and has two children. In her free time, she enjoys watching a good movie, attending Pilates classes, and spending time with her family.
Ms. Evelyne Chancy has a bachelor's degree in communication and science, and intends to finish her master's degree in education in the following year. She also has earned several educational certifications, including certificates for early childhood education and mild to moderate special education. Ms. Chancy has been a teacher for over 20 years. Before she started teaching elementary school, she spent several years as a substitute teacher, paraeducator, paraprofessional, student attendant, and teacher’s assistant. She enjoys ensuring that students have as much support as they need to excel and find what their passions are. She loves students who challenge expectations and encourage questions that make students ask more questions about the world around them. Ms. Chancy has a son in high school and spends her free time lifting weights and bodybuilding in her free time.