Campbell Christian Schools has an enrollment policy open to all applicants who meet the admissions requirements set by each of our individual schools (see below for details).
Our school year runs from mid-August to early June with a separate summer session. Enrollment for the upcoming school year opens on the first business day of February and ends when all spaces are filled. Please be aware that classes fill quickly and applications are considered in the order that they are received.
Tours of the school can be scheduled for most mornings throughout the year.
- Contact the school to schedule a tour with a school administrator.
- Fill out an application. Application packets are typically available beginning in December.
- Upon evaluation of your application, you will receive an acceptance, hold, or denial letter.
- If placed on hold due to space limitations, you will be asked if you would like to be placed on a waiting list to be informed when/if space available.
- If accepted, an enrollment fee is due to finalize your application and to hold a space for your child in the fall.
- Prior to the start of school in the fall, you will receive an information packet with back-to-school information. Included in this packet will be a list of needed school supplies, a student handbook, a school calendar, and other information regarding school procedures and requirements.
All of our schools require a completed application (submitted during the open enrollment period) for new families to be considered for admission. Prior to starting school, children must meet immunization requirements as set by the State of California. Details can be found on the California Department of Public Health website Shots for Schools.
Campbell Christian Early Childhood Center is licensed by the State of California. As such, there are state forms that must be on file at the school prior to your child starting our program. You will receive these forms with the Early Childhood Center application.
All applicants entering kindergarten and 1st grade must take the Gesell Developmental Observation test to determine developmental readiness for kindergarten and 1st grade. This test is administered in a non-threatening environment by one of our school administrators. For more information on the the Gesell test, please see the Gesell Institute FAQ or contact the school.
Students entering all other grades are required to have current report cards and standardized test scores available in lieu of testing. On rare occasions when further information is needed, students may be required to take a short portion of the TerraNova Achievement Reading and Math tests for admittance.
Once your student is accepted into the school you may also enroll them in Extended Care, which is our before and/or after school care program
Junior High School
Students are required to have current report cards and standardized test scores available in lieu of testing.
Thank you for considering Campbell Christian Schools!